Brick Court Chambers invites you to a panel discussion on
Brexit and the UK constitution
Thursday 21st July 2016, Inner Temple Hall, London EC4Y 7HL, 5.30pm
- Dominic Grieve QC MP
- Lord Falconer of Thoroton
- Professor Jo Shaw
- Professor Derrick Wyatt QC
- Richard Gordon QC
Chaired by Clive Coleman
Issues for discussion include:
- Article 50 TEU: who can trigger it and what is the role of Parliament?
- Uncoupling domestic from EU law
- How will the courts treat EU law after Brexit?
- Implications for the devolved Governments and Parliament
- Future treaties and agreements
- The UK’s negotiating mandate
Click here to register to attend.